Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

A Quick, Short Review

Just updated my wishlist.. :p

Ah, but today main topic is not about the wishlist. This time I'll make some quick, short reviews for the recently finished anime(s) --except for Robotic;Notes and Puchimas!, since I already wrote drafts for them._.v--.
Please note that by 'recently', I mean it as 'since my last review'. :p

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
Nice story 'till the end, your typical harem comedy. Maybe I was a bit biased by Kobato and Rika, but I like this story. 8/10.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
The story is about a former chuunibyou (it is a syndrome, kind of a 'pretentious delusional hipster') boy, who decided to leave his dark past ans start a new life. However, he met a girl named Rikka that bring him back to the chuunibyou world. Comedy story... until Rikka's past live is revealed. 8/10.

Jormungand
Story about an army dealer. The story gives a fresh view, at least for me. :p Nice plot, I even bought the manga when I saw them in a local bookstore. 8/10.

Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Part of monogatari series, focused on the Golden Week event. The story is basically related to the Tsubasa Cat Arc.. how Hanekawa Tsubasa encountered the meddle cat is described here. 8/10.

Skip Beat!
Nice shoujo story.. I never thought that a simple 'I want to be a celeb!" story could be this interesting! Unfortunately, I'll give it 8/10 because of it's 'unfinished' ending. But.. maybe because of that kind of ending, I searched for the manga. I think a few month a go I said that I'll read Kaichou wa Maid-sama manga, but I read Skip Beat instead. (' o ' )a

Kokoro Connect
It's a gooood story.. friendship theme with interesting problems. Also, Iori is so cute! #slapped. I mean, aside from her cute face, I give an applause for Aki Toyosaki (also the other voice actors). They all did a great job during that personality swap arc, but I give more credit to the character Iori due to her own personality problem. 8/10.

Bakuman season 3
The final season of Bakuman, after PCP get first rank in Jump. Also the resolution of Mashiro and Azuki love story.. and these problems before the could reach their dream. 8/10.

Why all of them got 8/10? (o_o??)
Well, at least I give Robotic;Notes and Puchimas! 7/10.
Oh, there are three more...

Conan Movie 16, Conan Magic File 6, Conan OVA 12
Movie 16 and its side story, Magic File 6, both have soccer theme. However, the story itself isn't as interesting as the previous movies. It is probably my personal taste, but I find the story is a bit plain if it doesn't involved Black Organization or Kid the Phantom Thief. Except for for Movie 4 and Movie 7, where they have strong romantic side. About Conan OVA 12.. it is a simple case regarding baseball. 6.5/10 for all.

I wonder if there is some more anime(s)... (._. )
But I think that's enough for now..
As for the next review, I think I'll make them just like this ones, quick and short. :)
Lately I don't have much time for blogging, due to my new status(?). Pssst.. for a hint, take a look at my profile picture. ;)
So I think I would post more about the other thing (still anime related, since this blog mainly about it), and less time for anime review. See you next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. buru-buru banget... :P
    hehehe
    datang lagi ya?? *siapa sebenarnya yang empunya blog*
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, 'kan namanya juga "quick and short".. /alesan

      Delete