Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Meet these New Collections!

Well, some goods have arrived several days ago..
Let's take a look at them! If I'm not mistaken, I ordered petit Mello and Homura, also niitengo Ayase, Anri, Kida, and Mikado..
Here are them..


Kida and Mikado are still unopened, though..
W-wait, where is Mello? (._. )( ._.)
Oh, here is.. Eh? Eeeeeh!?

 

Just kidding Mello-san.. (--,)
He is awesome, trust me.. here is the pic:


D-d-double Homuras! 


I definitely need Kyuubey! :(
Is there anyone who wants to sell Miki Sayaka petit, school uniform ver.?
Kyuubey is included in it, not to mention I can use the uniform for Homuhomu, too! :)

Wait.. have I made the review for the nendoroid version of Homura? Then.. how about Angel Beats set 01 petit?
Err, I think I need to go.. ciao! *runs*

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I've seen this review before /jiiiii~/

    Another review, PHP-partner ( '-')/ #hush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pff.. kan yg di forum itu saya ambil gambar dari sini.. /ngeles
      Yg angel beats udah difoto-foto sih.. tapi.. males aplot.. /ceritanya lagi ngirit kuota inet/ :3

      Delete