Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge and BRS (TV) Finished

Second season of Arakawa. Phew… It’s a bit hard because I watched it without subtitle. Fortunately, it is a comedy show, not a serious one, so I could follow the story even if I missed some lines.
The show itself was a continuation from the previous season, and it was as great as the first. The show is a typical gag comedy, so for those who aren’t in the same wavelength and has different sense of humor, it might be boring. As for myself, I rated it 8/10.

The BRS (TV)… Hmm, this anime has some good points, such as the concept of other world and the fighting scenes are well-made. However, the show failed to deliver some important point, at least to me.
[SPOILER]
From the show, it said that Saya's goal is to protect Yuu in the other world, so she tried to keep Yuu away from Black Rock Shooter. She manipulated the emotions of other girls whom close to Mato (yeah, Mato is the 'real world version' of BRS). Those girls' stress then piled up, awakened their other self in the other world, then their other self would fight BRS in the other world. BRS is keep away from Yuu.
I rated it 7/10. I also rated the previous BRS OVA 7/10, but I think I prefer the OVA.^^;

[UNRELATED] Steins;Gate Boukan no Rebellion chapter 15&16 were released today, yeay! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment