Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

First Post!! ^o^

Ah, finally I post something here.

Long time ago, I planned to write about some random, interesting stuffs here. Stuffs... such as culinary, anime, poem, inspiring story, or my opinion. 
But... now I've decide. This blog is dedicated to keep track about my-currently-watching-anime. And maybe other stuffs that related to anime. :D 

I've no intention of pretending to be a busy person, but I have another task(s) to do. It just… every season, I usually only watch 2-3 animes, because watching 3 or more animes will confuse me and their stories will all be mixed up in my head, along with other task(s) that I supposed to do. 
During the season, I made a list of notable anime(s), and give some time to watch them later, when they're finished airing. That way, I could finish them in one-go, without mix-up their stories with any others different series.
That's why I hate anime(s) with long episodes. -_-
All the series with 40 episodes or above, sorry… but I'll skip them. If the story is great, maybe I'll consider reading the manga. 

Well... 
Due to some circumstances, I think I don't have that much of free time anymore, especially the time to watch the shows in one go. 

Starting from winter 2013, I'll post the summary of the episode(s) I've watched here, so I won't lost track, hehe. :D
I usually post my comments in the forum, but for now, I think it'll be easier if I collect them in my personal blog. :)
I just do it for myself, for my own satisfaction. But, if you want to give your comments too, you're welcome.

Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment