Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

...before Winter 2013

I just finished The Distant Valhalla yesterday.
The Distant Valhalla is a Steins;Gate spin-off that was published along with Steins;Gate Official Doujin. This short story takes place at divergence 0,334581. After Suzuha traveled back to 1975 and failed, she committed suicide in 2000.
August 2010, Okabe couldn't send the D-mail to erase the memories that lab member created with Suzuha.
"I tried to struggle by using the Time Leap machine, but that ended when I realized it’s hopeless.
When I gave up, the future stayed the same and, once again, Mayuri died due to the headshot.
Our time machine was stolen, we were captured and sent here, to SERN."
One and half year after that, Okabe and Daru arranged 'Operation Valhalla' to escape (with Kurisu) from SERN.
And the story is totally great. ^o^

I also obtained Chaos;Head visual novel. :D Haven’t successfully installed it… Dunno when I will play it._.

As for Winter 2013 Anime...
For the upcoming anime(s), I've decided on Haganai Next.
And Robotic;Notes still ongoing, so I'll continue watch it. :)
Any other recommendations for the winter 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment