Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Next (1st-3rd Episodes)

Boku Ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai) NEXT is the second season of Haganai, which was airing in Fall 2011. The story is about Hasegawa Kodaka, a transferred student who had a hard time to make friends due to his delinquent looks. One day, he saw one of his classmates, the socially-awkward-girl Mikazuki Yozora talked to her imaginary friend. Later then, Kodaka and Yozora's conversation led to the formation of Neighbours' Club.

Initially, there were only Kodaka and Yozora in the club, but then the club got others members. We met the perfect-princess-arrogant-tsundere-type Kashiwazaki Sena, the there-is-no-way-such-a-cute-kid-is-a-girl Kusonuki Yukimura, the perverted-genius-girl Shiguma Rika, and the ten-years-old-teacher Takayama Maria. Kodaka's little sister, Hasegawa Kobato (a brocon, chuniibyou who thinks herself as a vampire) later join the club, too.

The second season took setting after the summer vacation was ended, so basically it was a continuation setting from the previous series. I'm too lazy too write the summary.. so I'll just post a series of my tweets yesterday night. *slapped*

Kobatooo-chwan.. <3 <3 <3
Kindly ignore this KanaHana fans who happened to see Kobato again.

"I-I didn't ask 'every' day! ./////. I-I'm simply doing my duty." Pegasus, Pegasus. To think that he has a same seiyuu with Okiya Subaru. XD
Kashiwazaki Pegasus-san is creepy in a way..

Kamarnya Sena... kampret. Grudge level udah setara stalker akut. XD
Raw translation: Damn.. that Sena's room. Her grudge level (to Yozora) is as much as a crazy stalker.

Ri-ri-rika! Perverted Scientist ftw! Yozora, Sena, Yukimura, good reactions! XD ~And that "Kodaka-senpaaai^^" is tooo cute.
Rika changed her hairstyle. 

Rika BL anime vs Sena galge. Did I hear some OreImo parodies here? :D And Sena r-r-read these dialogues.
Yozora, the Trolling Queen, teased Sena again. I watched the censored version so I didn't see how 'wild' exactly the lines in Sena's galge eroge.

Maria's older sister??? And she calls Kodaka "oniichan" too! XD Btw, "Tomo-chan" appeared again in the end of the 2nd episode. :D

Kobato.. <3 Maria is coming to get your An-chan's attention. That Maria scene, on the sofa.. This is the 1st time I think that she is cute!

Arigatou, oniichan.. Daisuki! ...And the war between Kobato and Maria, began. That clothes incident.. Pfff~

"The next time she shows up"? Tsk. Tsk. Kobato. You aren't honest with urself. Anyway, that punishment for the King's game is--- *nosebleed*

The game, the game, the game! Win! XD But I'm a bit dissapointed with how this episode end.. 

That's all.
By the way, at the beginning of my post I said that Yukimura is there-is-no-way-such-a-cute-kid-is-a-girl type, it is based on the first season. I don't know.. will Yukimura's ultimate secret be revealed in this season? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment