Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Chaos;Head Finished

Actually, I didn't plan to watch Chaos;Head anime. Some reviews say that the anime is a bad adaption of the VN version. So, I searched the VN instead. Got the VN. Installed it, carefully as instructed. The game was installed. It ran.

Only that the language is still Japanese.

Wonder why... the English patch was included but I guess it wasn't successfully installed.
So... because I'm kinda curious about the story... in the end I watched the anime version.

Hm, how should I put it... it not as bad as the review said, but still... it's disappointing. Chaos;Head gives us a promising storyline in several first episodes, but then it falls apart. The rest episodes runs all over the place and it fails to deliver the promised thriller.

I think I'll try to play the VN version... some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment