Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee Finished

Lately I seldom watch anime and I’ve no story to post here.. ^^;
I just lost interest in Guilty Crown and SAO (but I’ll finish them later), I haven’t got the 3 last episodes of Hayate, and my brain refused to watch serious show for a while (such as R;N).

Yesterday, I was searching for some refreshing show, and I decided to watched Ikoku Meiro no Croisee. The story took place at 19th century, about Yune, a Japanese girl who came to Paris to work as a helper in a blacksmith shop. At first, Claude --the shop owner-- was reluctant to accept Yune, since the shop is nearly out of customer (so he thought he wouldn’t need a helper and he couldn’t pay her either). A lot of shops around there were closed because of the influence of a wealthy family whom own the land there.

As the story goes, Claude and Yune were learned about each other cultures. But, Alice --the lady from that wealthy family--was interested in Japanese culture so she tried to persuade Yune to leave from the blacksmith and move to her house. Later, it was also revealed that Alice’ sister was Claude’s past lover.. but their relationship was ended due to the difference of their status.

I must say that the show is pretty enjoyable, especially if you tired of some harem shows or mainstream plots.. 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment