Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Kuroko no Basuke

I know it is a bit late to watch Kuroko's Basketball (Kurobas) now, and the second season is upcoming too. ^^;
At least lemme share something.

There are some reasons for me to watch it.. 
-- Since I mostly watched harem show filled by cute loli(s) lately, this show will give a refreshment by the sight of many sport guys.. 
-- I miss Izaya Hiroshi Kamiya’s voice, so I’m looking forward to see Seijuro Akashi here.. 
-- ..and the fact that I’ve just known a couple days ago.. Aida Riko is voiced by Saito Chiwa. I like her cool, mysterious tone as Hitagi (Bakemonogatari) and Homura (Madoka Magica), so I was a bit surprised! :D 

Finally I managed to get the series. So far, I’ve watched 5 episodes.. yeah, until the Seirin beat Kaijou in a practice game.. 
The anime is quite enjoyable.. A bit different with some deep stories that I usually like, but I still had a fun time.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment