Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Sword Art Online (1st-12th Episodes)

Since SAO could be considered as a mainstream show, I’m a bit lazy to write the summary. Most people ever heard the main story, or at least its name. Just a little Google and I could paste the summary here. *slapped*

Ok, Ok, let’s get serious.. Rest assured, I never paste my summaries from Google.
So, what’s about SAO?

[NO SPOILER ALERT THIS TIME, ASSUMING THAT SAO IS A POPULAR SHOW.. << THEN WHAT IS THAT]

A future game, much better advanced than the current RPG. About ten thousand players trapped inside the game world, struggled for their way out. Here we met our protagonist, Kirigaya Kazuto a.k.a. Kirito, a beater (combination of beta tester and cheater), though it never showed that he used the cheat. Idk exactly, since after a certain episode.. he was already a player with excellent regeneration ability, achieved numerous skills, and unintentionally charmed every girl he helped in the journey. They just skipped the process here and there, all we know that Kirito helped a girl with a skill that somehow he already have, and then he got more skill/item/map explored.. the same plot was repeated with another girl, and then it was already two years! After a certain incident, Kirito became closer with Asuna and finally they married in the game world.

Hmm..

IMO, SAO got some potentials.. but.. it just lack some intriguing things that would stir up my curiosity to ask for more.. “what’s next..? what will happen after this..?” Anyway, SAO just isn’t as bad as the hater say, but it also isn’t as awesome as the lover say. That’s the summary.. up to 12th episode though.

1 comment:

  1. The first of my favourite slots games - DrmCD
    The first of my favourite slots games. I always thought that there 동두천 출장마사지 was no end to the pleasures of gaming 충주 출장안마 in my day job. 서울특별 출장마사지 All I 경주 출장샵 could do was 서산 출장안마 try a new slot

    ReplyDelete